I. Funds by Ministry of Education
II. Application deadline: 5:00p.m. May 31st
III. Eligibility of Applicants:
- All current Taipei Tech international students who have completed at least one semester at Taipei Tech and fulfilled one of the criteria listed below are eligible to apply.
- Recipients of scholarship or subsidy offered by any government, research or educational institution will NOT be considered.
- Applicants who have finished at least one semester at Taipei Tech, with an average grade ranked within 75% in the department and a conduct grade of 80 and above, and has never been seriously admonished.
- Master and Ph.D. students without academic grades should provide a Recommendation Letter from their advisor and a 5000-word thesis/dissertation proposal, which include Motivation, Research Structure, Methodology, Thesis/Dissertation Outlines, Reference, etc.
- Students who preside over student associations or extracurricular clubs at Taipei Tech may also be eligible to apply. Applicants ought to present related activity reports on the way the extracurricular associations/clubs are successfully managed and run. Application via this category can only be made once during his/her study in Taipei Tech.
IV. Required Documents
- Application Form
- Official Transcript of last semester (105-1)
- Proof of departmental ranking 學生歷年成績名次證明書(系排名) sample
- Other supportive documents (ex. Proof of being a cadre in extracurricular activities, Award proof of on-/off-campus competitions, activity reports and…etc.)
- Photocopy of Bank Account
Master and Ph.D. students without academic grades of last semester should also provide the following documents:
- Recommendation Letter from their advisor
- 5000-word thesis/dissertation proposal, which include Motivation, Research Structure, Methodology, Thesis/Dissertation Outlines, Reference, etc.
V. If you have any questions or want to submit the application form, please visit Tracy Yeh at Office of International Affairs.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 02-27712171 ext. 6515