109-1 Taipei Tech Chinese-Proficient Scholarship (Hua Yu Scholarship) Application
Current students: Undergraduate foreign students who have proven their superior proficiency in the Chinese language may qualify to the scholarship.
【Application Period】 From July 13 to July 31, 2020.
Please submit the required documents to OIA, hard copy only.
- Application Form (By Type), with the signature of you
- Certificate of proficiency in the Chinese language (photo copy)
- A proof of a score of B or better on the TOCFL.
- A score of C (Chinese language) or better on the SPM in Malaysia
- A score of C or better on the Unified Examination Certificate on the Chinese language in Malaysia.
- Official transcript of the latest 2 semesters
Tuition Fee Subsidy 50% for one academic year.
Late submissions will not be considered.
Should you have any questions, please contact Amber (email@example.com) at OIA.