112-1 Taipei Tech Chinese-Proficient Scholarship (Hua Yu Scholarship) Renewal Application (Closed)
Current students: Undergraduate foreign students who have proven their superior proficiency in the Chinese language may qualify to the scholarship.
1. We will only accept application online.
2. The online application system will be available to upload from July 17(Monday) at 9:00 AM, 2023.
**If you want to apply for make-up application but failed to log in, please contact Ms. Jenny (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible. Please name your email title as "Hua-Yu Application--Your student number--Your name."
3. The instruction for online submitting is attached, please read them carefully.
【Required Documents】(All required)
1. Application Form (Please download the file and type the information; only the signature must be signed by hand!)
Please make sure you have checked and filled out every blank on the form!
2. Certificate of proficiency in the Chinese language (photo copy of one kind of certificate listed below)
- A proof of a score of B or better on the TOCFL.
- A score of C (Chinese language) or better on the SPM in Malaysia
- A score of C or better on the Unified Examination Certificate on the Chinese language in Malaysia.
3. Official transcript of the latest 2 semesters. (Please see attachment for the sample)
4. Certificate of Participant of the Overseas Students Safety and Security Seminar
**If you do not have this certificate, please contact Ms. Rita (email@example.com) as soon as possible.
Tuition Fee Subsidy 50% for one school year (2023 Fall and 2024 Spring Semester).
【Application Uploading Period】 From July 17, 9:00 AM to July 24, 17:00 PM 2023. (The earlier, the better)
Please refer to the instructions and check all your documents before submitting carefully.
Late submissions will not be considered.
For more information, you can follow the instructions attached.
If you have any questions, please contact OIA Ms. Jenny Yu (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the email title of "Your question--student number--Your name."
Please pay attention to your email in case you miss any important information.
Please follow the instructions carefully!
Please download this form, type, sign by hand, and then upload from July 17.