1. For Malaysian, Indian, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines and Thailand graduate students to study in Taiwan.
2. Master (maximum two years) / PhD program (maximum four years)
Department of Electrical Engineering
Department of Electronic Engineering
Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering
Department of Electro-Optical Engineering
International Graduate Program in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS)
Graduate Institute of Automation Technology
Master Program of Mechatronic Engineering
International Master Program in Mechanical and Automation Engineering
International Graduate Program in College of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (CMEE)
Master Program of Innovation and Design
International Program for Interaction Design and Innovation
4. Not get other scholarship from Taiwan government.
5. Obtain work visa in Taiwan after graduation and within 3 years after graduation, work in an ICT-related company in Taiwan or its oversea office in the scholarship recipient’s country for more than 2 years.
1. Tuition fees: The tuition and sundry subsidy award to each student shall be within NT$80 thousand per academic year.
2. Accommodation allowance: The government will provide NT$3000 per month per person.
If you have any questions, please contact Amber (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the OIA.