Recipients of Taipei Tech Scholarships and Taiwan Government Scholarships are required to contact(Email) Ms. Kailing Chen at Office of International Affairs (OIA) regarding your scholarship status and fully understand your scholarship status while you are out of Taiwan.
Fill out the 「National Taipei University of Technology Travel Abroad Declaration and Application Form」. Have the form signed and sealed by an advisor or advising professor and the department head.
Fill out the 「Application for Traveling Abroad for Current Overseas Students at Taipei Tech」 google form and upload required documents 2 weeks before your departure. Your traveling application will not be considered complete until you have submitted the google form and received a confirmation email from OIA.
Important Notice for Traveling Abroad for current overseas students of Taipei Tech
If you would like to leave Taiwan, please follow the steps above and fill in the google form 2 weeks before your departure. Those who leave the country without applying for the leave will be disqualified for the scholarship, other rights ,and interests.
If there are any changes to your travel plans, please inform OIA immediately. Otherwise, it will affect your scholarship rights.
If you are not able to return to Taiwan before the classes start, you have to contact course instructors on your own and be responsible for the possible impacts (including studies, dormitories and scholarships, etc.).
According to the current entry policy, if you do not hold a valid Alien Residence Certificate (ARC), you need OIA to assist you with your entry application and Overseas Student Entry Permit Certificate.
According to the latest announcements from the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC), travelers should obtain their certificate of a COVID-19 RT-PCR test taken within two days prior to boarding before reentering to Taiwan. All arriving passengers are required to have their saliva samples collected at the airport for PCR testing.
National Taipei University of Technology Travel Abroad Declaration and Application Form
- 2022 北科大在學境外生離臺申請
Application for Traveling Abroad for Current Overseas Students at Taipei Tech
Office of International Affairs (OIA)
- Student Status Eligibility Check
- Admissions - International Students
- Admissions - Overseas Chinese Students
- Admissions - Mainland Chinese Students
- RISTEKDIKTI Application to Taipei Tech
- Information for New Students
- Tuition and Fees
- Other Scholarships
- Health & Insurance
- Forms Download
- Apply for Taiwan Visa and Alien Resident Certificate (ARC)
- Print out Tuition Bill
- Apply for Work Permit
- Get to Taipei Tech from Taoyuan International Airport
- Notarize and Authenticate Your Degree
- Apply for International Conference Funding
- Take General Education Courses
- Apply for Traveling Abroad during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Transportation Information
- Campus Map
- Taipei Tech Academic Calendar
- Course Selection Information
- Payment Information
- Taipei Tech Dormitories Information
- Library Regulations
- Campus Services
- Student ID Card Reapplication
- Health Care Center
- Emergency Contacts
- Applying for a mobile / cell phone & number
- Restaurants around Campus
- Hospital/Clinic Information
- Market Locations
- Bank Information
- Off Campus Housing
- Electricity and Voltage
- Weather in Taiwan
- Travel Directions to the Taipei Grand Mosque
- Visa Information