【Forward】[Postdoc / Assistant Researchers] Position Available in AI for Autonomous Driving
Prof. Yu-Chen Lin’s Advanced Control & System Integration Lab in the Department of Automatic Control Engineering, Feng Chia University in conjunction with the Intelligent System Lab at the Graduate Institute of Automation Technology, National Taipei University of Technology is seeking two qualified Postdoctoral Researchers and one Post-Master's research assistant. This project is collaborating with leading ADAS companies in the vehicular industry, providing project participants an excellent opportunity to gain experience in AI for autonomous driving.
- Participating in Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST)/industry-funded projects focused on Autonomous Vehicles and vision-based Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS).
- Developing deep learning models on edge computing platforms
- Preparing reports and writing articles for academic journals and/or conferences
- Work closely with the PI to assist project management, coordinate, and communicate with team members to achieve project objectives.
- Mentoring students who work with the research group
- Ph.D. degree (post-doc researchers’ applicants) or Master’s degree (research assistant applicants). - Programming skills in Python
- Conscientious, highly motivated, and can work on research independently - Familiar with one of the following:
(1). Computer vision and image processing
(2). Machine learning (ML) algorithms and deep learning frameworks
(3). AI-based edge computing and embedded systems
(4). Essential knowledge in AI and ML
- Commensurate with skills and experience from $60,685 to $77,075 NTD per month (Postdoctoral researchers) and from $38,625 to $45,690 NTD per month (Research assistant with master’s degree)
- Subsidized national health insurance, work insurance, and pension scheme
- This is a full-time, 4-year research appointment with an annual contract, renewable based on performance review and funding availability.
- The anticipated start date is August 1st, 2022, or to negotiate your start date. International and national candidates are welcome to apply.
To apply, please send an email with attached packages, including a CV, abstract of the thesis, list of publications, and evidence of excellence in research (if any) to Prof. Lin at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feng Chia University, Taichung / Department of Automatic Control Engineering (Advanced Control & System Integration Lab)
- National Taipei University of Technology, Taipei / Institute of Automation Technology (Intelligent System Lab.)
- Contact Ms. Lai at (04)-24517250 ext. 3905 or Ms. Ho at (02)-27712171 ext. 4371 (Email: email@example.com) for more information