Please click on each box for details.
While some applicants might receive notification of acceptance earlier due to their academic achievements, applicants should login to the Online Application System in early June and in the middle of December (for Spring Intake) to see the admission and scholarship results.
If your application is accepted, please indicate your intent to enroll and whether you wish to have a dorm space on the system or not.
If you are placed on waiting list, please wait for the final result announced at the end of June. Applicants on waiting list will receive an admission offer in the order of their ranking when an admitted applicant declines his/her offer (e.g. Waiting #1 will be the first to be offered the first vacancy and so on). Applicants who successfully receive the admission offer need indicate the intent to enroll and whether a dorm space is needed on the system by the end of June.
Applicants who successfully receive the admission offer are requested to indicate the intent to enroll and whether a dorm space is needed on the system by deadline.
The soft copy of Letter of Acceptance can be downloaded from the system. The hard copy will be sent out in July.
Enrollment is schedule in September (Fall Intake) and in February (Spring Intake).
P.S. Guide for New Students and Enrollment Notice will be sent out to all applicants who have accepted the admission offer via email.
Please follow the Regulations Regarding International Students Undertaking Studies in Taiwan.
* Compulsory reading for all new students
- Student Status Eligibility Check
- Admissions - International Students
- Admissions - Overseas Chinese Students
- Admissions - Mainland Chinese Students
- RISTEKDIKTI Application to Taipei Tech
- Information for New Students
- Tuition and Fees
- Other Scholarships
- Health & Insurance
- Forms Download
- Apply for Taiwan Visa and Alien Resident Certificate (ARC)
- Print out Tuition Bill
- Apply for Work Permit
- Get to Taipei Tech from Taoyuan International Airport
- Notarize and Authenticate Your Degree
- Apply for International Conference Funding
- Take General Education Courses
- Apply for Traveling Abroad during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Transportation Information
- Campus Map
- Taipei Tech Academic Calendar
- Course Selection Information
- Payment Information
- Taipei Tech Dormitories Information
- Library Regulations
- Campus Services
- Student ID Card Reapplication
- Health Care Center
- Emergency Contacts
- Applying for a mobile / cell phone & number
- Restaurants around Campus
- Hospital/Clinic Information
- Market Locations
- Bank Information
- Off Campus Housing
- Electricity and Voltage
- Weather in Taiwan
- Travel Directions to the Taipei Grand Mosque
- Visa Information