There are various scholarships available for degree seeking students at Taipei Tech. These scholarships are available for international students who do not hold citizenship of Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macao, or China.
Taipei Tech Scholarships
Taiwan Government Scholarship
Taipei Tech Scholarships
Chinese-Proficient Scholarship (Hua Yu Scholarship)
|Award Item||Tuition Fee Subsidy 50%|
New students who wish to apply for Taipei Tech Chinese-Proficient Scholarship (Hua Yu Scholarship) must submit one of the following certificates before semester begins :
Scholarship can be renewed based on the academic performance in previous year. Please check the Chinese-Proficient Scholarship (Hua Yu Scholarship) Regulation for reference.
|Renewal application||Every January and July|
Chinese-Proficient Scholarship Regulation 2019[ DOWNLOAD ] 285 KB
國立臺北科技大學大學部優秀華語生獎勵申請表[ DOWNLOAD ] 13.5 KB
International Graduate Student Scholarship
Second year master’s students may apply for tuition fee subsidy with first year academic performance.
From the 2nd year onward, PhD studens’ academic performance and the number of published journals (doctoral students only) in the previous year will be the criteria for scholarship renewal.
Please check the International Graduate Student Scholarship Regulation for reference.
|Renewal application||Fall Intake : Every July
Spring Intake : Every January
The following international graduate students may not apply for the International Graduate Student Scholarship :
The English version of Guidelines for Taipei Tech International Graduate Students Scholarship is written based on the Chinese version. In the event of any discrepancies, the Chinese version shall prevail.
Guidelines for NTUT International Graduate Student Scholarship (Post 2020)[ DOWNLOAD ] 229 KB
Guidelines for NTUT International Graduate Student Scholarship (Post 2017)[ DOWNLOAD ] 431 KB
Guidelines for NTUT International Graduate Student Scholarship (2015-2016)[ DOWNLOAD ] 229 KB
Guidelines for NTUT International Graduate Student Scholarship (Pre 2014)[ DOWNLOAD ] 439 KB
Taiwan Governemnt Scholarships
Target : Students from countries that have official diplomatic relations with Taiwan
Award Items :
Target : Students from countries that do NOT have official diplomatic relations with Taiwan
Award Items :
Target : Postgraduate students from countries that do NOT have official diplomatic relations with Taiwan
Award Items :
* For detailed information please refer to the official website of Taiwan Scholarship and Huayu Enrichment Scholarship Program.
MOE Elite Scholarship Program for Lecturers
|Target||Lecturers (nationals of Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Australia, and New Zealand) who apply for PhD programs|
|Renewal Requirement||From the 2nd year onward, PhD studens’ academic performance and the number of published journals in the previous year will be the requirement for renewal of the scholarship.|
|Renewal application||Every July|
* After admission result announcement, Taipei Tech will inform all accepted PhD students from Southeast and South Asia via email. Qualified students must send the Lecturer Certificate to Taipei Tech by the designated deadline.
Taipei City ICT Southbound Diamond Talent Convergence Plan
|Target||Postgraduate international and oversea Chinese students from Malaysia, India, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines and Thailand in designated programs|
Students who join this plan will receive monthly stipend NT3,000 and be subsidized NT40,000 at most for tuition fee per semester from Taipei City Government.
Taipei City Government will provide a matching platform for internship before graduation and for job hunting after graduation. Recipients of this scholarship must work in ICT related industries, in Taiwan or its oversea office in the scholarship recipient's country for more than 2 years within the first 3 years after graduation. Those who fail to fulfill the obligations mentioned in the Plan will be asked to return all the subsidies provided by Taipei City Government.
* Students who hope to join this plan must submit the Application form and letter of undertaking before designated deadline according to announcement of OIA. After the award list result is announced by Taipei City government, OIA will inform all scholarship recipients via email.
- Student Status Eligibility Check
- Admissions - International Students
- Admissions - Overseas Chinese Students
- Admissions - Mainland Chinese Students
- RISTEKDIKTI Application to Taipei Tech
- Information for New Students
- Tuition and Fees
- Other Scholarships
- Health & Insurance
- Forms Download
- Transportation Information
- Campus Map
- Taipei Tech Academic Calendar
- Course Selection Information
- Payment Information
- Taipei Tech Dormitories Information
- Library Regulations
- Campus Services
- Student ID Card Reapplication
- Health Care Center
- Emergency Contacts
- Applying for a mobile / cell phone & number
- Restaurants around Campus
- Hospital/Clinic Information
- Market Locations
- Bank Information
- Off Campus Housing
- Electricity and Voltage
- Weather in Taiwan
- Travel Directions to the Taipei Grand Mosque
- Visa Information