2023 Spring Semester International Graduate Student Scholarship Result List
Please find the attachment for the result.
Congratulations to the awarded graduate students!
1. Tuition subsidy does not include fees like dorm, books, insurance, etc.
Therefore, every awarded student still has to log into the Taiwan Bank tuition bill payment system to pay for your miscellaneous fee, insurance, and dorm fee.
2. Please finish your tuition bill payment as soon as possible.
3. For PhD students who passed the scholarship renewal, after finishing your tuition fee payment, please bring the following items to OIA and sign as confirmation for your enrollment status during the period listed below.
Signing period: 2023 February 21 to March 3, every 10:00~12:00 and 13:30~17:00.
(1) Tuition bill receipt (Hardcopy)
(2) Student card
(3) Valid ARC
4. The first month of stipend will be issued to the students who completed signing around the middle of March.
*If you cannot come to sign in time, please contact Ms. Jenny (firstname.lastname@example.org) to reserve for other time.
- Taiwan Bank tuition bill payment system: https://school.bot.com.tw/newTwbank/index.aspx.
- Important updates! Please follow the following instruction to log in the payment system.
- Instructions for tuition bill payment: https://oia.ntut.edu.tw/p/412-1032-13809.php?Lang=en
- The tuition payment can be completed at any branch of Bank of Taiwan (臺灣銀行).