Course Selection Information
- Course Add/Drop Period
Within the first two weeks of the semester; read Enrollment Notice and Academic Calendar for details.
- Midterm Course Withdrawal Period
Before or after mid-term examination; read Enrollment Notice and Academic Calendar for details.
- Tuition Fees : Please refer to Tuition and Fees.
- On campus Internet Usage Fee : NT$400 / semester. Every student is required to pay this fee.
- Student Accident Insurance Fee : Approx. NT$300 / semester
- National Health Insurance Fee : NT$ 4,494 / semester
- Dormitory Fee
- Taipei Tech dormitory (on campus) fee : Approx. NT$9,900 / semester
- Haishan dormitory (off campus) fee : Approx. NT$7,500 / semester
* Price varies according to room and dormitory types.
- Rental deposit NT$1000 per person will be charged, and will be refunded when withdrawing from dorms.
- Residents will be asked to pay the dormitory fee by day if the length of stay is less than one month.
- Student Status Eligibility Check
- Admissions - International Students
- Admissions - Overseas Chinese Students
- Admissions - Mainland Chinese Students
- DIKTI Application to Taipei Tech
- Transfer Students
- Information for New Students
- Tuition and Fees
- Other Scholarships
- Health & Insurance
- Forms Download
- Transportation Information
- Campus Map
- Taipei Tech Academic Calendar
- Course Selection Information
- Payment Information
- Taipei Tech Dormitories Information
- Library Regulations
- Campus Services
- Student ID Card Reapplication
- Health Care Center
- Emergency Contacts
- Applying for a mobile / cell phone & number
- Restaurants around Campus
- Hospital/Clinic Information
- Market Locations
- Bank Information
- Off Campus Housing
- Electricity and Voltage
- Weather in Taiwan
- Travel Directions to the Taipei Grand Mosque
- Visa Information