Course Selection Information
- Course System
- Course Add/Drop Period
Within the first two weeks of the semester; read Enrollment Notice and Academic Calendar for details.
- Midterm Course Withdrawal Period
Before or after mid-term examination; read Enrollment Notice and Academic Calendar for details.
- Tuition Fees: Please refer to Tuition and Fees.
- On-campus Internet Usage Fee: NTD 400 / semester. Every student is required to pay this fee.
- Student Accident Insurance Fee: Approx. NTD300 / semester
- National Health Insurance Fee: NTD 4,956 / semester
- Dormitory Fee
- Taipei Tech dormitory (on-campus) fee: Approx. NTD 9,900 / semester
- Nangang dormitory (off-campus) fee: Approx. NTD 9,000 / semester
- Haishan dormitory (off-campus) fee: Approx. NTD 7,850 / semester
- Rental deposit NTD 1,000 per person will be charged, and will be refunded when withdrawing from dorms.
- Residents will be asked to pay the dormitory fee by day if the length of stay is less than one month.
- Transportation Information
- Campus Map
- Taipei Tech Academic Calendar
- Course Selection Information
- Payment Information
- Taipei Tech Dormitories Information
- Library Regulations
- Campus Services
- Student ID Card Reapplication
- Health Care Center
- Emergency Contacts
- Applying for a mobile / cell phone & number
- Restaurants around Campus
- Hospital/Clinic Information
- Market Locations
- Bank Information
- Off Campus Housing
- Electricity and Voltage
- Weather in Taiwan
- Travel Directions to the Taipei Grand Mosque
- Visa Information