Jump to the main content block

Campus Services

Campus Services

  1. Student Cafeteria (in the on-campus dormitory)
    Food Court: On-campus cafeteria offers foods at a reasonable price.
  2. Guang Hua Building Food Court (1F & 2F, Guang Hua Building)
    Food Court: On-campus cafeteria offers foods at a reasonable price.
  3. Convenience Store
    There are four convenience stores on campus, making it possible for students to grab a bite before going to class.
Store Location

B1, Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall

Family Mart

(1) 1F, Guang Hua Building

(2) 1F, On-Campus Dormitory

  1. Copying/Printing Service
Store Opening Hours Location
吾印良品  Copy Center

Mon. – Fri. 9:00-20:30

B3, 6th Academic Building
吾印良品  Copy Center

Mon. – Fri. 9:00-20:30

Saturday 9:00-17:30

Behind 7-11 (4th Academic Building)
  1. Stationery Shop

Student ID Card Reapplication


  1. Please log in to Taipei Tech Portal → Applications→System of Academic Affairs→Reporting a Lost Student ID Card System
  2. Student ID Card Replacement Procedure
    1. (1) Reporting a loss: Please report the loss and deactivation on the system.
      Students can check the loss reporting process on the Easy Card official website via the system.
    2. (2) Loss and Reissue Procedure:
      1. After the reporting procedure is completed, if wanting to reapply for a reissue, please file the application. Then print out the application form.
      2. The applicant shall pay NTD 200 at the automatic payment machine.
      3. Hand in the receipt and application form to the Service Center.
      4. After 2 full working days, the applicant can pick up the new card from the Service Center.

Contact Person

Registration Division, Office of Academic Affairs
Ms. Ho
TEL: 886-2-2771-2171 #1117
E-mail: hueiru@ntut.edu.tw

Health Care Center

1F, 2nd Academic Building

Emergency Contacts

Emergency Numbers
Fire & Ambulance: 119
Police: 110

Campus Security and Emergency Response Contacts
Emergency Hotline: 8773-0660, 0933-013503
Campus Security: 2711-0408
Office of International Affairs: 2771-2171 ext.6500

For information on how to dial phone numbers, please see: International Dialing Codes